Saturday, January 15, 2011

How To Make My Ex Love Me Again - Can It Really Be Done

If you are reading this than it's a safe assumption that you were in what you thought was a loving relationship. Then something changed. All of a sudden you find that your partner wants to break up with you, and you're shocked! You didn't see this coming. Okay, maybe there were some signs that things could be better, but you were still surprised when you got word of the split. But, now some time has passed and you are now asking, "how to make my ex love me again?" If so, then you are not alone. A lot of people have been in the same situation, and they were able to patch things up.

That being said, you really can't "make" anybody do anything. But knowing that actually gives you a hint as to how to start getting your ex to love you again. The first step is to make sure that they don't love you. All to often we misread the emotions of others. That's because we can only see what they show us (intentionally or unintentionally), but nobody can read minds. That means you have to ask yourself how you know your ex doesn't like you anymore.

There is a whole heap of emotions that come into play after a break up. You will be thinking about your ex a lot during this time. Those feelings can run the entire range; both good and bad. They are so strong that at times you will want to tell your ex just how you feel, you may even want to beg and plead for them to take you back. But this would be a mistake as it will only serve to push them further away. Instead, break off all contact with your ex...starting now. That means no telephone calls, no emails, no text messages, and no bumping into them "accidentally". You both need some time and space to sort things out on your own.

Now that you have some free time, it's time to work on yourself. Do not crawl away and try to hide from the world, feeling sorry for yourself. Live your life. Take care of your physical and mental health, too. If you are having a hard time working out your emotions, then see a counselor. Eat right, exercise and get plenty of sleep. What you will be doing is taking care of #1, and at the same time word will get back to your ex. And when they hear how well you are doing, it will drive them crazy and they will undoubtedly want to see you.

Of course you may not get that call for a long time, so you may decide enough time has passed where you should be the one to make the first move. either way, be sure to remain respectful, honest and positive as you are discussing things. When you do these things the right way, then you will get an affirmative answer when you ask yourself "how to make my ex love me again?"

1 comment:

  1. My name is Sophia i live in USA i am a Lesbian and just 7 months ago my lesbian girlfriend broke up with me and ever since then i have been trying to get her back to love me again but all my effort to get her back did not work, i hardly sleep because i love her so much and i could not afford to loose her so i had to contact a powerful spell caster and doctor called doctor azeke whom i heard was specialized in helping people in this kind of situation.To cut my story short i contacted doctor azeke and he promised to help me get her back to me in just 4 days and at exactly 4 days she called me on phone for the first time since she left me, i was happy and knew it has started working and just after few days after she fell in love with me again and promise never to live me again. I am so happy today that my lesbian girlfriend is back again and i never could have get her back my self if not for the doctors spell so i am advising if you are finding it difficult to get your ex girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband back getting your lesbian or gay friend back in your life, you need to contact him and i am 100% sure he will be happy to help you all out. this is his contact info email: drazeke200@gmail.com          whatsapp : +2348115381248

    ReplyDelete