Friday, January 28, 2011

Best Ways To Get Your Wife Back And Keep Her

I can not really tell you the exact best ways to get your wife back, because I do not know you or why your wife left. What I can do is give you some ideas that have worked for thousands of men and more than likely will work for you too.

Of course, you may have to modify this advice a little depending on your specific situation. But for the most part, this information has helped save a lot of relationships and may well be able to help you too.

For one thing, you have to explore the relationship with your wife and try to identify what went wrong. The two of you were in love and compatible at one time, weren't you? Well, what changed?

In most marriages the changes happen slowly and kind of sneak up on you so answering this question may not be as easy as it would seem.

I'm not talking about what the two of you fought about, that is different in almost all cases from what actually happened to make you start to resent each other. I seriously doubt any marriage on the planet fell apart because the husband forgot to put the toilet seat down, or because the wife left her lingerie hanging on the shower rod.

These are the things that get on your nerves when you are already mad or upset about something else. But what was it that lead to that resentment? It was probably more than one thing. In many cases a couple just starts to drift apart. They get focused on kids or work and do not connect with each other.

When they finally do try to connect they find that they are almost strangers. They just do not get the other one, they are not on the same page the way they once were.

If that is the case than it can be changed. The two of you can reconnect but only if you are both willing to spend the time and try. It probably won't be easy, but as long as you both want it badly enough you can do it.

I know we all like things to be settled quickly and if you are in pain you no doubt would love to find
best ways to get your wife back quickly. The truth is though, that there are no quick fixes.

Another thing you can do while you are working all this out is to try and breathe. Try to take some time and calm down. Live your life. It is important to find the problems and find the solutions to those problems but it is also important to give yourself permission to slow down and be calm.

Actually, that can be vital to the success of your plan to get her back. If you come off as a desperate spaz you will only scare her off further. You have to let her see the strong, confidant, yet humble man that she fell in love with.

That coupled with your new found insight can really make her want to get back with you, and that can be one of the best ways to get your wife back.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Sophia i live in USA i am a Lesbian and just 7 months ago my lesbian girlfriend broke up with me and ever since then i have been trying to get her back to love me again but all my effort to get her back did not work, i hardly sleep because i love her so much and i could not afford to loose her so i had to contact a powerful spell caster and doctor called doctor azeke whom i heard was specialized in helping people in this kind of situation.To cut my story short i contacted doctor azeke and he promised to help me get her back to me in just 4 days and at exactly 4 days she called me on phone for the first time since she left me, i was happy and knew it has started working and just after few days after she fell in love with me again and promise never to live me again. I am so happy today that my lesbian girlfriend is back again and i never could have get her back my self if not for the doctors spell so i am advising if you are finding it difficult to get your ex girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband back getting your lesbian or gay friend back in your life, you need to contact him and i am 100% sure he will be happy to help you all out. this is his contact info email: drazeke200@gmail.com          whatsapp : +2348115381248

    ReplyDelete