Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Miss My Ex - What Should I Do

Are you thinking 'I miss my ex' after a painful relationship break up? If this sounds like you, then you are not alone. Missing your ex is a normal part of the grieving process after any break up, but some women's longing to see their ex one more time goes much deeper than merely missing the companionship.

In these cases, women could feel as if they have missed out on their chance at true love. If this sounds like you and you find yourself saying 'I miss my ex' then there might be some things you are able to do to win back your relationship.

Even if you think you have tried everything you can to get your ex back, maybe you need to reconsider your tactics, as some of the things you may be doing may possibly be pushing him even further away. Some things women try in order to get their ex to realize how much they miss him can frequently make him run the other way rather than coming back to you.

These things can include calling him and telling him you miss him and you love him in an upset, miserable tone. To a man, this sounds like desperation from a really unhappy person. Men like to spend time with people who make them feel good. This means they will seek women who are happy and confident because they make him feel as though he's capable of making them happy.

If you have ever called your ex and cried about how upset you are now he's gone, then you may have pushed him even further away. Don't worry, though. It's possible to fix this sort of mistake by merely not contacting him for a couple of days to give him plenty of time to miss you. After all, if you are texting or e-mailing or phoning him day in and day out, when has he had a chance to miss you yet?

While you are spending some time away from him, you need to spend some time working on building up your own self-confidence. Give yourself a mini makeover. When women look good, they feel good also. Spend some time doing things that make you feel good. Go out with some girlfriends and do some fun things together.

Building your own self-confidence will help to stop you thinking about the negative, upsetting aspects of telling yourself over and over 'I miss my ex'. Rather than this, begin thinking about positive things you are able to do to become the happy, confident woman that your ex fell in love with in the first place.

After all, when you are able to put yourself back into a positive frame of mind, you will be ready to give him a call and suggest you both catch up for a friendly coffee and a chat. This will give you a chance to let him spend some time with the happy, confident version of you that he once loved and was attracted to. If you feel your emotions coming to the surface and you feel like you want to beg or plead with him or if you feel like you are going to cry, remember that the unhappy you is the one he pulled away from and broke up with.

So if you're thinking 'I miss my ex', take heart. There is still hope you can work on ways to get your ex back.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Sophia i live in USA i am a Lesbian and just 7 months ago my lesbian girlfriend broke up with me and ever since then i have been trying to get her back to love me again but all my effort to get her back did not work, i hardly sleep because i love her so much and i could not afford to loose her so i had to contact a powerful spell caster called Priest Okojie Shango whom i heard was specialized in helping people in this kind of situation.To cut my story short i contacted Priest Okojie and he promised to help me get her back to me in just 4 days and at exactly 4 days she called me on phone for the first time since she left me, i was happy and knew it has started working and just after few days after she fell in love with me again and promise never to live me again. I am so happy today that my lesbian girlfriend is back again and i never could have get her back my self if not for Priest Okojie's spell so i am advising if you are finding it difficult to get your ex girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband back getting your lesbian or gay friend back in your life, you need to contact Priest Okojie on his email (shangosolutiontemple@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete