Friday, June 26, 2009

Some Things I Ve Learned From Women Who Ve Dumped Me - Learning How To Rekindle Love

People are in a tough spot with their loved one and are trying to rekindle love in the relationship in order to prevent the relationship from coming apart can likely benefit from a few things I ve learned from women who ve dumped me.

This is because I've "been there, done that" when it comes to relationships, and I've learned a great deal about how to keep a relationship going, or even more significantly in a few situations, how to know when the relationship truly is coming to an end.

Here are a few of the things I ve learned from women who ve dumped me, and how you are able to use them to your advantage to win back love.

1 - One of the biggest things I ve learned from women who ve dumped me is that occasionally women break up relationships with every intent of rekindling things later, but they break the relationship up to create some much needed space for a time period.

Put differently, just because she broke up with you, that doesn't mean that it is all over. Just give her some time and some space and everything will in all likelihood be alright once more in no time.

2 - Another one of the things I have learned from women who have dumped me is that frequently women will break up a relationship merely because they think you're going to break up with them, and are trying to beat you to the punch. You are able to counteract this by being truthful about your feelings and intentions to calm down her need to end things first.

It's normal for people to want to have the last word in an argument, and being the one initiating the break up is an example of this. Let her know that you do not want to break things up and you might just be able to keep the relationship from falling apart.

3 - among the final things I ve learned from women who ve dumped me that you should keep in mind is that if you work hard enough to rekindle things, you are able to make a relationship work. A breakup doesn't have to mean that the relationship is over forever, it merely means that the relationship needs some time and that both parties need some time apart. You don't have to give up on the relationship or the love behind it just because a hiatus is needed.

Stay strong if you find yourself having relationship problems, and know that every break up accompanies life lessons that you are able to take with you in order to help you with future relationship troubles, no matter what life throws at you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment