Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Lost Love - Dealing With Loss In A Relationship

I always seem to find myself preoccupied about previous relationships and how eventually I lost love. I try to learn from the experiences where I lost love so that I can do better next time. One of my biggest focuses is always to move on with a much greater understanding of the concept of love than what I had before.

There are parts of my life where I was absolutely sure that I lost love in a way that was worse than ever before. I always sensed as if my life was over at this point and perhaps that I'd never find love again. Nevertheless, as it turns out, each and every time that I lost love, it was only so that I could move on and find a better and stronger love in the future.

We all have to remember that love has a spontaneous lifespan just like everything else that we go through in our lives. Every time that I lost love, I realized this, and it helped me move on and make sense of what I was feeling in a capacity that allowed me to find happiness again even after losing love.

Each time that I lost love, I found myself realizing that the lifetime of the newest relationship was longer than the lifetime of the last relationship, meaning that each relationship brought more meaning and more joy than before. I was unquestionably benefiting, growing as a person, even though it didn't always seem so at the time.

Generally any time that I lost love, I felt as though I was never going to get it back. I felt like I was lost forever and would never feel joy or love or happiness again. But upon thinking about the relationship and the moment where I lost love, I eventually realized that even though the end of the relationship was bad or unstable, I still walked off with good things, learning and growing as a person in the process.

I soon realized that just because I lost love, that didn't mean that I wouldn't find it again.

I realized that just because I had lost love, it didn't mean that I was destined to be alone forever.

Above all, I learned that in losing love, I was learning how to find love again.

As we get older and become more experienced in matters of the heart, our relationship life spans grow, and our loves increase and become more powerful and more influential over our lives. That means losing love is a part of gaining love and growing love.

If you're in a position where you've lost love, do not let your willpower to carry on stumble. You'll either rekindle that love if it's meant to be, or you'll find new and better love in the future, having learned from each and every one of your past relationships, even the bad ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment