Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Miss My Ex Boyfriend - How To Cope

Are you saying, “I miss my ex boyfriend” and wondering what you are going to do? Losing a boyfriend is a painful thing, particularly if you truly love him. And regrettably, “I miss my ex boyfriend” is a common cry these days.

You have to decide in due time to stop saying, “I miss my ex boyfriend!” and begin saying, “I am going to get my boyfriend back!” It is difficult enough to be missing him without having to worry about strategies to get him back, but they are crucial.

These strategies will work even if there is no chance of you getting back together. They will work by helping you feel better about yourself and your state of affairs. It may not be easy to face the truth that you might not get back together, no matter what you do, and that is normal.

While you would in all likelihood rather hear about that surefire formula of getting your boyfriend back, there's no such magic bullet. No one thing is going to miraculously work for every split up couple. If that were the case, then everybody would stay together, mostly. Or when they did break up, no one would really be hurt by it.

So you can forget about guarantees and absolutes. Everything you try might not work at all. But at least you’ve tried everything you knew how to try, and that is more than most people will ever do.

“I miss my ex boyfriend” is the battle cry of many women who’ve been involved with break ups .It happens to almost everybody at least once; and for a few people, it has happened more than once. They got through it and came out all right on the other side, and so will you. That is important to remember.

It is also important to remember that even though you do everything you know how to do to get your ex back, it might not work, but that does not mean you are a failure. The tendency is to blame yourself when this does not work out. But for all you know, he has different reasons for wanting to break up and they aren’t things that can be fixed, in his opinion.

As frustrating as it is, his opinion is the one that matters most to him. If he thinks it is hopeless, it will be very difficult for you to change his mind. You might end up just getting hurt worse if you try to.

But if he seems open to the idea that you would like to get back together, then you in all likelihood have a much greater chance of getting him again. In the end, getting him back into the relationship after a breakup is the easy part. Keeping him interested for the long haul may be a whole different thing.

Carefully consider when you are trying to get him back if it is just that you do not want to be alone, or that you want to be with him. You do not want “I still miss my ex boyfriend” to turn into “I want to break up with him.”

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for your advice guys, it helped me a lot, I went to www.saveabreakup.com and followed their step by step instructions and it worked perfectly, now me and my girlfriend are back together.

    ReplyDelete