Friday, May 22, 2009

Secret Relationship Why Keep A Secret

A secret relationship may seem exciting at first, but it could also become a burden to keep the secret. There are legitimate reasons for not telling anybody about a relationship. At some point, the burden of secrecy will in all likelihood begin to strain the relationship and you will have to decide whether not keep it a secret relationship.

One of the primary reasons for having a relationship with somebody secretly is because you worry what others will think. Perhaps your parents or friends wouldn't approve of this individual. You should genuinely stop and consider why they would not approve before having a secret relationship.

Your family and friends really just want what’s best for you in most cases. From time to time there are situations where they just want to impose their will on you. But mostly, they are watching out for you.

Do they feel the individual will hurt you, or does not treat you right? Has that individual given them reason to think the relationship may not be a good one? If they disapprove on those grounds, you can hardly blame them. As a matter of fact, keeping the relationship a secret hints that you may not disagree totally.

It may be that you just do not want to hear their protests. But it also may be that you know they are not completely wrong. Otherwise, why not have the relationship out in the open and show them how wrong they are?

If they disapprove of the relationship for reasons that are petty or clearly based on their own issues, then you should ask yourself how come you are having a secret relationship at all. Things like thinking that your partner does not have enough money or class, for instance, would be no reason to hide the relationship.

You might, out of a desire to not have to hear their complaints. But for such a narrow minded reason, you should not worry about keeping their minds at ease. If they do not like your partner’s race or even sex, it may be simpler to keep the relationship a secret. But you should not have to unless you truly want to.

Why not show them that you are your own person and you are proud of how you feel? By having your relationship out in the open, you are being more true to yourself and your partner. And perhaps you will even change their minds about what being a relationship means.

You may even be surprised to find some friends or family members do not feel the same as the rest. Frequently, if a family or group of friends is against something, like an interracial relationship, you perceive each person as feeling that way.

But it may be there are a few who did not want to speak up and be different. Do not be too hard on them for not standing up for you and what they believe in. They in all likelihood felt outnumbered and did not want to hear the arguments. And you are in a secret relationship, after all, because you did not want to have to hear the protests either.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for your advice guys, it helped me a lot, I went to www.saveabreakup.com and followed their step by step instructions and it worked perfectly, now me and my girlfriend are back together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm writing to let you know that the get ex back Magic Spell i did to get my ex back worked! I'm shocked at how fast things have turned around! I didn't think it would happen this quickly to be honest. Jennifer and I have been having problems for a while now, on account of my stupid choices and horrible behavior. I'm ashamed and very sorry for what I have done to her and us. Things were ending fast and I wasn't ready to let her go. I always knew I loved her and I realized I couldn't live without. I pushed her so far away and I knew she just didn't care anymore. She did mention several times to me that is was over and she wanted to just end it. That's when I ordered the spell for lord azeez. I'm happy to say that she's finally beginning to forgive me and get past all the issues we have. I'm really impressed! I didn't think this would work, but I was out of options and had nothing to lose. All I have to say is I'm happy I did because I'm happier than I have been in a long time. I will never take her for granted ever again. I don't want to lose her. I just wanted to thank lord azeez and share this testimonies with you lordazeez1990@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete