Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Scorpio Relationship Watch That Stinger

If you are in a Scorpio relationship, you might be a very brave soul! Scorpios are fantastic companions, and are fiercely loyal. But when things go wrong, the other individual in a Scorpio relationship could end up feeling a bit stung.

Scorpios are take control kind of people, who like being dominant and controlling the relationship. That does not mean you should give in on everything. But it helps if you understand their nature is to automatically try to lead the way in almost every situation.

When you feel the need to take charge, merely express yourself and you will win your Scorpio’s respect and admiration for standing up for yourself. Scorpios appreciate determination and guts in a partner, since those are things Scorpios have no shortage of.

It might help to understand your partner by knowing that Scorpios enjoy a challenge. Playing a little hard to get at times may be just the thing. But do not play too hard to get, because if it appears you are truly not interested, your partner will lose interest, also.

It is one thing to win someone over, but to drag them clawing and kicking is a different. A Scorpio loves to convince others that their opinion is correct, but by diplomatic means instead of aggressive ones. So keep it interesting by asserting yourself and not giving in, but if you resist too many things too much, the Scorpio relationship may get a little too heated.

Scorpios can be wonderful and generous partners. And occasionally they have very slow tempers that may take a good deal. But once this sun sign does ultimately get angry, watch out! It is not going to be pretty. Even if the Scorpio does not actually show his or her temper, they are seething beneath the surface.

Regrettably for a lot of relationships, people born under this sign may hold a grudge eternally. If you mess up, do not expect to be immediately forgiven. As a matter of fact, the thing you did wrong may be brought up in every argument for years to come. A few Scorpios are obviously better at forgiveness than others. But if not, it is difficult to get them to forget something you did wrong.

Sometimes, Scorpios tend to think you are able to read their minds. Or more precisely, they think you should be able to read minds. If you have broken up and are back in your Scorpio relationship trying to make it work, you need to remember this tendency.

If your partner is in a huff, angry, short-tempered or otherwise behaving poorly, it may be that you have not figured something out they want you to figure out. This could be a frustrating Scorpio tendency, because even if you ask what’s wrong you may get only, “How could you not know?”

The key to making this work is to explain that you really need them to tell you. Why you did not pick up on the problem does not matter, though you should be on the look out for problems, naturally. But if they are not willing to tell you what they need, it is very difficult to make a Scorpio relationship work.

5 comments:

  1. omg this is so true. i'm really good for asking “How could you not know?”
    my ex said that our relationship didn't work because i seemed like i was "holding things back." that and religious reasons.
    we broke up a year ago and i still love him. every time we talk, we wind up arguing (i'm starting to think i initiate it). thus, we can't be friends. ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is SO TRUE! I was dating a Scorpio for 5 1/2 years and I did something really stupid one drunk night and I decided to tell him because I thought it would be better than to hide it and boy was it scary and it took a VERY long time for him to even think about forgiving me. It was somehow the topic of every argument even when the aruement was over something completley different. Scorpios are great partners but try not to ever loose their trust, it took them enough time for them to even think about letting their wall down and when you ruin that they will make sure it will never come back down. The phrase "water under the bridge" holds no truth in their eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for your advice guys, it helped me a lot, I went to www.saveabreakup.com and followed their step by step instructions and it worked perfectly, now me and my girlfriend are back together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was married to a scorpio. "Was" is the operative word. I guess I brought my own baggage to the marriage, and because of that I argued over stupid things. Doing that with a Scorpio is like giving her clay for her bricks. She just started building a wall with those bricks. I then started to wish for the old days when there wasn't a wall around her to hide her emotions. I much as I begged her to come out of her shell .. no way it was too late she said. Then She left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a Scorpio girl. I broke up with my Aries boyfriend because I felt he was...going to get hurt? I don't know how to put it but I felt he was doing things and not remebering the stinger on my back. The day I wanted to lash out, I broke up with him. I want him back with all my being but he moved on...go figure.

    ReplyDelete