Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What Is The Remedy For A Broken Heart

Unless you've been lucky, you have in all likelihood been badly hurt when a relationship ended. Just what is the remedy for a broken heart?
Your first step is to see if your relationship can be salvaged. Sometimes in the heat of the situation we can do things we later regret. Maybe you dumped your other half but now think you were too hasty. Why not see will he or she take you back? It's worth apologizing and asking for another chance if you feel this individual is your significant other.
It might be that you both said things that you regret. Frequently couples can come under severe stress due to financial worries, concerns over children, health not to mention families. See if your relationship is worth saving . You can go to counseling for unbiased help and advice. It's worth a shot, as getting back together with your loved one, is a really good remedy for a broken heart.
Occasionally though a relationship ends and it's final. Yes you'll feel like you could never be happy again but with time your feelings will change. Treat the period, after a difficult breakup, precisely like you would if that person had died. Allow yourself time to grieve for what you have lost but then acknowledge it's time to move on.
You need to look after yourself. Why not take that vacation you always wanted or go visit some family and friends. Make changes to your regular routine. Your life will be different now so rather than approaching it with fear, grab this chance with both hands. Who knows, something or somebody better might just be around that next corner.
I don't believe that we only have one soul mate in life. Sure partners who meet when they're teenagers and are still together in their eighties are great. But there are other twosomes out there who might have made mistakes in their respective pasts but have now found happiness again.
We change as people as we travel through the journey of life. Occasionally our significant other changes also and as a couple, we adapt and stick together. Frequently though, we find we want different things and while you might be heartbroken initially, you might ultimately be happier with somebody else; or even on your own.
If you find that your heartbreak is overwhelming, please speak to somebody. There are plenty of counselors and charities that help those who are suffering from a broken heart. Consider helping other people also. When we go and visit sick people in hospital, help out at a children's school or visit elderly neighbors, we frequently forget about our own problems.
It's really easy to wallow in feeling of sadness but that will only breed despair. Life is too short to be miserable. You have complete control over your feelings. So get out there and find yourself the best remedy for a broken heart.

2 comments:

  1. My name is Sophia i live in USA i am a Lesbian and just 7 months ago my lesbian girlfriend broke up with me and ever since then i have been trying to get her back to love me again but all my effort to get her back did not work, i hardly sleep because i love her so much and i could not afford to loose her so i had to contact a powerful spell caster called Priest Okojie Shango whom i heard was specialized in helping people in this kind of situation.To cut my story short i contacted Priest Okojie and he promised to help me get her back to me in just 4 days and at exactly 4 days she called me on phone for the first time since she left me, i was happy and knew it has started working and just after few days after she fell in love with me again and promise never to live me again. I am so happy today that my lesbian girlfriend is back again and i never could have get her back my self if not for Priest Okojie's spell so i am advising if you are finding it difficult to get your ex girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband back getting your lesbian or gay friend back in your life, you need to contact Priest Okojie on his email (shangosolutiontemple@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't known if here is the right forum to say this I am very glad for what dr Ogbeifun did for me i meant dr ogbeifun through a friend he helped win a court case of divorce few months ago and when i contacted him he help me to cast a death spell on my mother inlaw who was really troubling my life and future, she never wanted my progress, each time I get a job from a company, I get drove back because of the witch craft mother inlaw I have, I never knew my mother inlaw was the one troubling me, until one day I contacted Dr Ogbeifun for help and he told me Justine my mother inlaw is the one troubling me and he help me to cast unto her a death spell. I am happy because the evil doer is dead and ever since then my life have turn around for good things now work fine for me and am now a happy living beautiful with my family, thanks to Dr Ogbeifun. i recommend you to dr Ogbeifun if you have any kind of problem he will help you restore your marriage life back again. contact him via email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him via +2348102574680

    ReplyDelete