Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Want My Husband To Love Me Again - Is That To Much To Ask

"What do I want? I want my husband to love me again. That's the way it should be so why is it not happening?"
If you are thinking along those lines because you are trapped in what you consider to be a loveless marriage, then pay attention to the following steps that you are able to take to remedy the situation.
All marriages have their own varying dynamics, problems and ups and downs. If you are still trying to work things out with your husband who has either told you that he does not love you any longer or just makes you feel that way, you are the one who needs to take action. The good news is that if your husband has not left you, then he in all likelihood still does love you, whether he knows it or not. You just need to prove it to him.
The most common reason that a man will distance himself or come out and tell you that he does not love you any longer is because he himself does not feel admired and respected. Although it might be obvious to you that you admire and respect your husband, it might not be to him. There are a lot of pressures that come into play in married life which cause admiration and respect to take a back step to disappointment and anger.
If you are putting your emphasis on your kids, it is easy to get annoyed when your husband complains that you do not pay any attention to him any longer. After all, your kids should be both of your priorities, right? And your husband should realize this, right? What your husband sees is that he isn't getting the attention he once had. . .the attention that made him feel important and made him feel in love.
So, begin by showing your husband a bit more respect and admiration. This will most likely be really difficult to begin with, particularly if he's ignoring you or just away a lot. It will bring your ego down a peg or two. . .but if it is worth it to you to get your husband back, then stick with it. Try a bit less nagging about doing the house chores or work around the house. And when your husband does do something, thank him for it. Do not just take it for granted.
Try to be more caring in your words and actions. You do not want to be fawning all over him all the time, but you are able to tell him you love him and bring up good memories of the fun times you shared. If your husband just ignores you initially, do not let that stop you. Also make certain that you're taking care of yourself and doing things that you like to do. Eat right, get some exercise and go out with friends every from time to time. This will bring up your self-esteem and also change the way others, including your husband, perceive you.
If you are thinking "I want my husband to love me again", then take the above steps to get him back.

5 comments:

  1. i am Mrs mercy i am hear to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 2 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come again and he called me that he want a divorce, I asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying that he want a divorce and that he hates me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just
    want to try if something will come out of it. I contacted DR. omoba for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman that she cast a spell on him that is why he hates me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they cast the spell and after 3 days my husband called me
    and he told me that i should forgive him, he settled to apologize on phone and said that he still love me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that the Dr omoba shrine casted on him that made him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you DR. omoba for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want
    you my friends who are passing through this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact dromobaspellhome@gmail.com and you will see that your problem will be solved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my boyfriend of two years let me for another girl because i accuse him of seen another girl and since then i have been trying to get him but he refuse to come back to me,he was not responding to my call or email and he even unfriend me in facebook and he told me that he is done with me.i was searching on the internet for help and i saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and i explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me and guarantee me of 2days that my ex will come back to me and to my greatest surprise the third day a great miracle fell on me and my ex come back to me on the two days and he beg me for forgivenes, i will continue to publish his name because he is my Savior and we are about to get married.if you need him to help you Email ogalalovespell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I Got My Husband Back. My husband who departed from me 2 years ago started calling me and wanted us to get back Dr Sambo love spell made my husband to reconcile with me. When he came back he was all on me kissing and rubbing on me telling me how much he missed me and loves me, Dr Sambo is spectacular in repairing relationship! His work is wonderful, i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. Because i am now happy with  my husband. I highly recommending this service for those experiencing difficulties trying to restore there relationship. he is the real deal. you can reach Dr. Sambo his contact details seen below: divinespellhome@gmail.com  chat live with him on WhatsApp now +2348145810121

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY name is luthor mariam, from, (USA) After 12 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Osasu can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Osasu . he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr. Osasu real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact Call/WhatsApp: +2347064365391 Email: drosasu25@gmail.com (mail to: drosasu25@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY name is luthor mariam, from, (USA) After 12 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Osasu can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Osasu . he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr. Osasu real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact Call/WhatsApp: +2347064365391 Email: drosasu25@gmail.com (mail to: drosasu25@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete