Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Im Still In Love With My Ex=Afraid Of Rejection

Whether it's a boyfriend-girlfriend fling that has lasted a couple of months, or a marriage that has lasted decades, breaking up is never an enjoyable experience. There are bad breakups, and ones that are amicable, but it's all relative. One thing that can add insult to emotional injury is coming to the realization that "I am still in love but my ex is not."

How you handle the situation will depend on several factors. Regardless of what led to the breakup, or why you're feeling this way, it is something that should be addressed as soon as possible. The key is to find a resolution to your situation; otherwise you will be left with nagging thoughts about what may or may not happen.

A lot of people in your situation are afraid to talk to their ex because they are afraid of rejection. They would rather go through life fantasizing about how things could have worked out. That's really sad. It would be far better if they had found out for sure when they had the chance. Living in a fantasy world may seem to give them relief, but that relief is only an illusion. Getting back together may or may not happen, but you have to do what you can to get a definitive answer.

The more recently the breakup happened, the more important it is to get your emotions under control. You need to think clearly as you consider your options. You don't have to be a cold, logical machine, but you don't want to be a bundle of raw nerves either.

Generally speaking, you have two options: you can try to get back together with your ex, or you can let go and move on with your life.

Getting back together seems like the ideal answer when you're saying "I am still in love but my ex is not." However, before you proceed, you need to make sure that you are really in love with them. It's fairly common for people to think they are in love, when the truth is that they are just afraid to be alone. If you are sure, then you can start taking steps towards getting back together.

Letting go and moving on can be a painful experience, but it is sometimes the best option. Even if you are still in love with your ex, they may already be in a new relationship. You should not interfere in what they have now. Accept things as they really are, and do your best to move on. Finding somebody new is often the best way to get past the feelings you have for an ex.

"I am still in love but my ex is not" is a common enough complaint, but what you choose to do will depend on your situation. The advice you have been given is a good start. It would also be a good idea to seek out more information on this tricky subject.

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SIR FOR YOUR SUPPORT
    My boyfriend pushed me out of his sight 2 MONTH ago

    after I accused him of seeing Another woman else in

    town and insulting him. I want him back in my life but

    he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so

    confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the

    internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell

    caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the

    spell caster and explain my problem to him and he

    cast a spell for me and assure me of 2days that my ex

    will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third

    day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for

    forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again

    and not only that, we are about to get married. Once

    again thank you ODUDUWA spell. You are truly talented

    and gifted. Email: (OLORUNODUDUWASPIRITUALTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM)is

    the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not

    stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man



    ReplyDelete


  2. I've been dating my girl for 5 years and we have just broke up because she told me she likes someone else but she say she still loves me... the next week she left the house and said she needs to find herself??? and i wanted her to be with me by living were i live, forget about her ex's, having a good job and being in a healthy relationship which leads to marriage and kids. but she was planning to leave me since and when i knew about her plan i gave her space maybe she will come back?? but if she didn't then i had to find help, a spell caster to help me bring her back so i did contacted i was giving this usa number +15036626930 and this email address dr.marnish@yahoo.com after 3 days of casting his spell my girlfriend returned back to crying to me that she will never make a step without me again, that she will always love me till death. i am still surprised how dr.marnish did the love spell
    Tremeeka from France

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Name is johnson Wilson..I never
    believed in Love Spells or Magics until I
    met this special spell caster when i went
    to Africa to Execute some business..He is
    really powerful..My wife and I were divorce with
    no reason for almost 3 years and i tried
    all i could to have her back because i really
    love her so much but all my effort did
    not work out.. we met at our early age at
    the college and we both have feelings for
    each other and we got married happily
    for 5 years with no kid and she woke up
    one morning and said it is over between us and she is going to get a divorce..i thought it was a joke and
    when she came back from work she
    tender to me a divorce letter and she
    packed all her loads from my house..i
    ran mad and i tried all i could to have
    her back but all did not work out..i was
    lonely for almost 3 years…So when i told
    the spell caster what happened he said
    he will help me and he asked for her full
    name and her picture..i gave him
    that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it
    a try because i have tried so many spell
    casters and there was no solution…so when
    he finished with the readings,he got back
    to me that she’s with a man and that
    man is the reason why she left me…The
    spell caster said he will help me with a
    spell that will surely bring her back.but i
    never believe all this…he told me i will
    see a positive result within 3 days..3
    days later,she called me herself and
    came to me apologizing and she told me
    she will come back to me..at first I didn't believe it,it was like a dream because i never
    believe this will work out after trying
    many spell casters and there was no
    solution..The spell caster is so powerful
    and after that he helped me with a
    pregnancy spell and my wife got
    pregnant a month later..we are now
    happy been together again and with
    lovely kid..This spell caster has really
    changed my life and i will forever be
    thankful to him..he has helped many
    friends too with similar problem and
    they are happy and thankful to him..This
    man is indeed the most powerful spell
    caster i have ever experienced in life..Am
    Posting this to the Forum in case there is
    anyone who has similar problem and still
    looking for a way out..you can reach him
    here: alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com......
    CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER
    TODAY VIA EMAI.alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete