Monday, January 4, 2010

I Need Some Ideas On Getting My Ex Back Dos And Donts

So you've decided, "I need some ideas on getting my ex back." It's not always easy to figure out where to start when you're trying to heal a relationship. But the first thing you should probably do is determine whether or not your ex wants you back.

You probably have a pretty good idea of how he or she feels about you. If your ex broke up with you, then you know it's unlikely they are pining for you right now. But you probably have a pretty good sense of whether or not they're willing to consider getting back together with you.

If you have the feeling that your ex is open to the idea, that's half the battle. It's much easier to get your ex back with some simple ideas if you know they're willing to consider the possibility

Even if they're resistant, there are things you can do that raise the chances of getting back together with your ex. They're typically the same things you do if you know they're willing to get back with you. And it all starts with being the best person you can be. Not just for them, but for you.

If you act polite, caring and thoughtful toward them, even if you don't feel like it, you're showing them your very best side. It's good for you to behave this way and it will raise your self-respect. It will also show them the caring person they fell in love with.

An important don't when trying to get your ex back is don't resort to threats, name-calling, yelling or other unpleasant behavior. No matter how much your ex might provoke you to do this, either walk away or be as polite as you can. It's very easy when you're upset say and do things you'll regret later, but avoid it.

Another important don't is don't practically stalk your ex in the hopes of getting them to go back with you. Give them space. If a couple of weeks pass and you don't see or speak to them, then make contact by asking them how they are or if there's anything you can do for them. Be a friend, and that will spark your ex's interest if there's any there at all to spark.

Another important don't when you're trying to get your ex back is don't try to be someone you're not. If they want someone you simply cannot become, then you shouldn't be together. You have to be true to yourself first.

Actually, that's an important "do," too. Be true to yourself and be the person that you are when you're by yourself. Your ex may see that you're managing without them and that you're not going to just wallow in grief.

This can help your ex respect you more because you're your own person. So when you're thinking, "I need some ideas on getting my ex back," then just think about how you can be the best you, and it can help.

1 comment:

  1. i am sharing this testimony to every single mother and ladies that there EX husband have left them for unknown reason or something....here is my testimony,i got a contact of a spell caster through a lady called Elizabeth from USA,i am from Italy and i was just wondering if it going to work for a Italian lady like me,i contacted this man 2 days Ago because have miss my love so much and i love him so much but unfortunately he left me without reason and have tried all i can to get him back to me but all is in vain not until i contacted Dr.Ogungbe for help to bring back my Love..i emailed him through ###Dr.ifaogungbe@live.com### and even call his number (+2348131210107) and asked for help..this man just tell me that my lover will be back to me 24hrs and i will be happy,i thought this is a joke and not real because my Lover has left me for 6 month and never call me or text me anymore..when this man tell me that he will be back in 24hrs i was just laughing that is that easy,but he said if i believe in Spell and have faith that everything will be fine and unfortunately when this man told me everything he will do and what i need to do so i did everything and that night i contacted this man my lover call me and i was even shock to pick the call because it unbelievable,my Lover later text me that i should please pick up my phone..now my lover is back for real and i will never forget this man in my life because he has done a great help for me to make me happy...
    anybody in shoe should contact this man and this is his details again..( dr.ifaogungbe@live.com)
    (+2348131210107)

    Rossa from Italy

    ReplyDelete