Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Want My Husband Back - 5 Helpful Tips

“I want my husband back” is the shout of a lot of women who have seen their marriage start to collapse. It happens frequently quietly and slowly and before you know it the marriage looks like it's coming to an end. If you aren't willing to let your marriage die, if you aren't willing to let it fall apart right before your very eyes, then do something about it. Here are a few things that may assist you get that love back when "I want my husband back."


1.Realize that it was not just you and it was not just him. It was the both of you. If you are willing to make alterations in the way you approach the marriage, your hubby might be willing to. Some of it boils down to the way you look at the situation.

2.Recognize that it was not all one person who is at fault. “It takes two to tango” the saying goes. The same thing is true in any relationship. It Is not just one person that makes it work and it Is not just one person that causes it to crumble. Do not put all of the weight on your shoulders and do not put it all on your husband's. Pull your weight and encourage him by example to pull his own in trying to make things right.

3.Begin with where you are in life and see where you are in life. Consider what it is that makes you happy and drives you. Look for the same thing with your husband. Try to find common ground. If there's love there, you'll find that common ground.

4.Once you have found that common ground, try to find some way to use that to your advantage. If there is something that brings the two of you joy, try to find some way for the two of you to experience it together. Let it seem like a spontaneous thought and try to make it seem like it is his idea. Try and generate some excitement about it. Do not go over board with the excitement, though.

5.When you're doing the things that the both of you love, let him know how special you think he is and how much you appreciate him. Let him know that you miss what you used to have. Let him know how you feel. It's easier to have those feelings reciprocated when you're both having fun doing something you love. Do not be scared to tell him, "I want my husband back." You might just find out he wants the same thing.

You have to know that it may not be possible to get back the relationship to the level it was when it was at it's peak. Just because "I want my husband back" does not mean that it's the best thing to get it back to the way that it was. You should believe, though, that what you saw as the high point of your relationship does not have to be the all time high point. The best in life is still to come if you're willing to do the work that you need to do. Tell yourself, "I want my husband back, but I want the relationship back stronger than ever" and then work to make it happen.

1 comment:



  1. am so glad to share my testimony how DR PETER help me conceive after several years of marriage i found it difficult to conceive and i thought is was over i will never conceive again after 6years of marriage my husband plane for divorce but with the glory of God i found a man who is bless my God with root and herbs who help me get pregnant i want to say a big thanks to him and to the world for the great help he rendered to me for making me a complete woman today now i am 5months pregnant hoping to have My own baby soon. Glory be to God.email DR PETER and he will help you conceive via:ayokospellcaster@gmail.com you can call him +2347055620537

    ReplyDelete