Saturday, April 14, 2012

How To Get An Ex Back - For The Male Only

I'm a guy myself, so the following statement can't be politically incorrect: When it comes right down to it, men are simple creatures. For the most part we have a few basic needs, and we tend to say what we mean. The one downside when trying to figure out how to get your ex back is that we often have a hard time expressing our feelings in a positive and constructive way. However, it is possible to get your ex back in the vast majority of cases, but only if you are willing to do whatever it takes.

As much as some people have tried to deny it in recent years, there are big differences between men and women. Those differences can be amazing and exciting, but they can also lead to trouble. A lack of understanding is one of the major causes of most breakups. While the differences between the sexes can make understanding difficult, you need to take the time to make sure that you both know where the other person is coming from.

Now, that doesn't mean you should dive right in and start forcing your ex to communicate with you. See, there's another thing guys like to do, and that is to fix things. We think that there's an easy solution for everything, so if our ex tells us about a problem they have with the relationship, we have a tendency to "solve" it without giving it much thought. That sounds great, in theory, but sometimes women aren't looking for a quick fix; they just want to know that you care and that you are listening.

Here's the catch: you have to do some fixing. How to get an ex back isn't just a matter of relying on fate or osmosis, it will require that you do the right things, and that requires a certain level of problem solving. The difference is that you need to work on solving your own problems, and not those of your ex. This means you have to look at things objectively, and apply your talents to the situation.

One of the scariest things a man can face is sharing his feelings. However, if you want to get your ex back, then you are going to have to open up. Keep in mind that there is a fine line between sincerity and coming across as phony. If you're not accustomed to sharing your feelings, then that line can become even more blurred. Not to worry, just be yourself, and be honest about how you feel about your ex.

The art of apologizing is tricky for a lot of guys. Never say sorry just for the sake of saying sorry; women don't fall for generic apologies. You need to be genuine and you need to be specific. Oh, and you also need to make sure that you are actually apologizing for what you did wrong. Saying, "I'm sorry that I lost your poodle on your birthday" is an acceptable apology, while "I'm sorry you were so attached to that dog" is not.

3 comments:

  1. Dr. Gfab has amazed me as I have seen results from everything he has done for me, often quite fast. While I have been to other spell casters who I believe tried their best; Dr. Gfab spell simply is the best, being truly gifted and having written the book on it. In addition, his integrity truly sets him apart in the field as he has told me several times I did not need a spell when he just as easily could have said I did. He is a truly kind and generous person who took time out on a weekend recently to help with a difficult ongoing case for me which brought him no personal gain. His work resulted in an all out miracle with a man I have been in love with for two years. Dr. Gfab spell rocks!. i so much believe in this man ogbefispell@gmail.com

    Rolly

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello Friend i have something to share with you !!!
    There is an great joy in my heart which i want to share with every one that is privilege to listen to me.My name is Monica, i am from USA.I have a misunderstanding with my Lover few years ago which led to us broken up and he never wanted to hear my voice again because he saw a beautiful love more prettier than my self but as time want on i Met Doctor OBODO a great spell caster (medicine man ) from SA,i contact him through his email and explain every thing to him and then he said that i shouldn’t worry that my lover will come back to me on his knees begging for forgiveness. i bought some item which he told me to buy for the preparation of the spell and after every thing was prepared he told me that my lover will come to me with 48 hours begging and my greatest joy now is that he actually came back to me and fell on his knees begging for forgiveness and today we are happy with each other. Do you have any problem with your loved one and you do not know what to do? Well worry no more because Doctor OBODO can provide you with a spell to get he or she back with the help of a spell just as he helped me ok. contact Doctor iGe today for your spell via email: igespiritual.worldhome@yahoo.co.uk or you can call him on this number on +447031992309

    Email: igespiritual.worldhome@yahoo.co.uk


    ReplyDelete
  3. My Name is johnson Wilson..I never
    believed in Love Spells or Magics until I
    met this special spell caster when i went
    to Africa to Execute some business..He is
    really powerful..My wife and I were divorce with
    no reason for almost 3 years and i tried
    all i could to have her back because i really
    love her so much but all my effort did
    not work out.. we met at our early age at
    the college and we both have feelings for
    each other and we got married happily
    for 5 years with no kid and she woke up
    one morning and said it is over between us and she is going to get a divorce..i thought it was a joke and
    when she came back from work she
    tender to me a divorce letter and she
    packed all her loads from my house..i
    ran mad and i tried all i could to have
    her back but all did not work out..i was
    lonely for almost 3 years…So when i told
    the spell caster what happened he said
    he will help me and he asked for her full
    name and her picture..i gave him
    that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it
    a try because i have tried so many spell
    casters and there was no solution…so when
    he finished with the readings,he got back
    to me that she’s with a man and that
    man is the reason why she left me…The
    spell caster said he will help me with a
    spell that will surely bring her back.but i
    never believe all this…he told me i will
    see a positive result within 3 days..3
    days later,she called me herself and
    came to me apologizing and she told me
    she will come back to me..at first I didn't believe it,it was like a dream because i never
    believe this will work out after trying
    many spell casters and there was no
    solution..The spell caster is so powerful
    and after that he helped me with a
    pregnancy spell and my wife got
    pregnant a month later..we are now
    happy been together again and with
    lovely kid..This spell caster has really
    changed my life and i will forever be
    thankful to him..he has helped many
    friends too with similar problem and
    they are happy and thankful to him..This
    man is indeed the most powerful spell
    caster i have ever experienced in life..Am
    Posting this to the Forum in case there is
    anyone who has similar problem and still
    looking for a way out..you can reach him
    here: alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com......
    CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER
    TODAY VIA EMAI.alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete