Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Dumped My Girlfriend Now I Want Her Back

Nobody likes going through a break up, it's just a fact of life. However, there are times when it seems as though we are in a relationship that's so bad, that we decide it's better to end it than it is to try to carry on. If you are reading this article, then it's a safe bet that you dumped your girlfriend but now you want her back. Getting her back won't be easy, but it is possible if you go about it the right way.

The first thing you're going to have to do is act fast, but not too fast. There is a fine line here. If you wait too long, then there's a good chance she will find somebody new. On the other hand, if you don't wait long enough you will come across as being too pushy and she will pull even further away from you.

Perhaps you have already done a few things to try to get your ex girlfriend back. One of the most common things guys do is buy their exes things like flowers, stuffed animals, cards and jewelry. This often backfires as women can perceive it as if you are trying to buy their affection. There is a term for paying for affection, but it's not a nice word. Even if you are doing it with the best of intentions, it may be taken the wrong way, especially if you have not yet reopened the lines of communication. Which is exactly what you should do.

Sure, you dumped your girlfriend and now you want her back, but you won't get anywhere by just thinking about it. You are going to have to talk to her about it at some point. However, you don't want to come on too strong right away. You should have only one goal when you talk to her, and that is to be able to talk to her again. The best way to do this is in small steps. The first time you talk to her, keep it low key, and don't talk about anything too serious; keep the conversation light and positive. This will make it so she'll be willing to talk to you again, and that's your goal.

Now, it's only fair to warn you: your ex girlfriend is probably going to try to make you prove yourself. She may test you in various ways, and won't make it easy for you. After all, you were the one who dumped her, and she needs to be sure that you are serious about wanting to get back together.

Over time, she will start to see that you are serious, and will take you back. Pay attention to any signals she gives you, and respond accordingly. Be sure to talk about things, and discuss how it will be better this time. Talking about it is great, but it's not enough. You also have to be doing whatever it takes to make it work. That's how to get your ex girlfriend back after you dumped her.

3 comments:







  1. My name is John mark, my family and i live together live in Canada.It was after seven years i got to discover that my wife was unfaithful to me.I didn't know what was going on at first but as she got deep in the affair with her new lover, i felt that our marriage was on the rocks.I notice that she no longer light up when i touch her or kiss her in her neck and her chest cos she really liked it when i did that, she also usually get naked in front of me but when she started seeing that guy she stopped it.I remember asking her if i have done anything that makes her feel irritated when i am around her then she gives silly excuses that she has been feeling stressed up and that she need space for a while.I know when you are been asked for space its usually because there is something fishy is going on.I hired a private investigator to help find out what was going on.And in a week time he brought me prove that my wife that i have lived with for seven straight year is cheating on me with her high school lover.I had picture of her walking out a of a restaurant with him and many other photo of them kissing in public like she will never be caught by someone that knows she is my wife.I asked myself, even when we had a daughter together she could this to me.That same night i showed her the pictures that i got from my private investigator.She didn't look at it before saying, that she is seeing someone and she know that i just found out about it.Then she said that she is in love with him.At that moment, i didn't know if to kill myself or to kill her but the button line is that if i was going to kill anyone it was going to be me cos i was so much in love with her to even think of thinking to hurt her.As time when on she asked for a divorce and got it and even got custody of our daughter and i was all alone by myself.I just couldn't get my mind off my wife and my daughter all i could think about was getting them back and we living as every family should.For a year i tried all i could to get her back with the help of my seven year old daughter.Even at that all effect was in vain, i used the help of her friend but turned out all bad.I know most people don't believe in spell casting but believe me this was my last option and the result i most say was impressive.And i know it difficult to believe but A SPELL CASTER DR PETER really made my life much better cos he gave me my family back.He didn't ask me to pay for what he did for me all i was to do, was to provide the materials for the spell and believe that he had the power to help me.Like he said, he was going to do something that will make her reset her love and affection for me just as it has always been.My wife told me she woke up and realized that she should have never left me that i am all she needs.To make thing clear, her life with her high school lover was great before DR PETER casted the spell they had no disagreement on anything.The guy said it himself that why she broke up with him is something he can not explain just that she woke up on the same bad with him after a very romantic night saying she is breaking up with him for no reason at all.Only DR PETER can do such a thing contact him to solve your problem with his email adriss ayokospellcaster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Name is Vicky..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I
    met this powerful man called Dr olokun. My husband divorce me with no
    reason for almost 3 years and i tried all i could to have him back cos
    i really love him so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met
    at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each
    other and we got married happily for 4 years with one kid and he woke
    up one morning and he told me he’s going on a divorce..i thought it
    was a joke and when he came back from work he tender to me a divorce
    letter and he packed all his loads from the house..i ran mad and i
    tried all i could to have him back but all did not work out..i was
    lonely for almost 3 years…So when i told the spell caster what
    happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and
    her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a
    try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so
    when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that his with a
    girlfriend and that his girlfriend is the reason why he left me…The
    spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring
    him back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive
    result within 24hours..24hours later,he called me himself and came to
    me apologizing and he told me he will come back to me..I cant believe
    this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after
    trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster
    is so powerful and after that he helped me with job promotion spell 3
    days later i was promoted at my place of work..Now we are very happy
    been together again and with our lovely kid..This spell caster has
    really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has
    helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy
    and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster
    have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the in case there is
    anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you
    can reach him via email.drolokuntemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strong And Powerful Love Spell To Win Your Ex Back.. I have decided that i am going to spend the whole day on the internet just to make sure that a lot of people are able to read this my testimony about Dr.happy who is a powerful spell caster from Africa, After been abandon by my lover i was so lonely that very day that i decided to go through the net for some relationships tips, I never knew that this was the road map that will secure the return of my lover. After reading a lot of tips on how to restore my relationship in a more better way i discovered that Dr.happy has a lot of recommendation than other spell casters, So with this i had my mind made up that Dr.happy was the right person for the job, And i contacted Dr.happy through his details which i saw on the internet and i was so happy that i chose to work with Dr.happy because his work was 100% perfect and the spell brought my lover back to me with fast relief you can also contact him for help now email.. happylovespell2@gmail.com
    Website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
    Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete